+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Roethlisberger injured in motorcycle crash

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    not sure of the exact specs, but it was a 2005 busa. sorry im not too up on bikes, didnt know about the ninja, but either way busas kick some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    shitty because it sounds like the old lady turned in front of him. im surprised the media hasnt murdered him on his saying he only rides harleys. that was a fukn hayabusa and for anybody who doesnt know, heres a link to just a small clip of how badass these bikes are:

http://www.virob.com/virob/videos/439.html

notice how when the front wheel FINALLY sets down at 140mph (!!!) the acceleration increases, and how long the guy is still accellerating once the speedometer is pinned.

Could that possibly be KPM's or whatever it is. 140 that quick? And the trees aren't as blurry as I'd expect. Or would 140 KPM's mean the bike would be going even faster?

I just found a conversion site and if I did it right, he would have set it down at 140kpm/90mph. That is a little more reasonable. But a bad ass fucking bike whatever the speed.

Nope I was wrong. 140 is about 225kph...and looking real close at the speedometer, thats what it show.

Un fucking believable.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    yeah if you look at the inner ring of numbers, well you cant read them, but you can tell they hit triple digits before the outer ring. so yeah, the numbers we can read are the mph. if you want to see some videos of a guy that is nuts but doesnt do tricks, look around for ghostrider clips. he flies through traffic in europe (sweden i think) like nobodys buisness, toys with cops, races cars through traffic, and rides a modded turbo busa.

I can't believe he said all that stuff about only riding choppers and doing it to relax and cruise. Then he wrecks a crotch rocket, without a license even. Big fat liar.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Ben rides girly bikes. hahaha

I hope he fee;s better soon.

Blog Entries
    HaHa, they got him on a technicality for the helmet charge. You only are allowed to ride without one if you have a valid licence, LMAO.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Roethlisberger to be cited

Steelers QB had wrong license, didn't wear helmet

Posted: Monday June 19, 2006 10:25AM; Updated: Monday June 19, 2006 10:38AM

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be cited for failure to wear a helmet and not having a motorcycle license after an accident last week left him with a concussion, broken jaw and nose.

Roethlisberger and the driver of the car he crashed into on June 12 both had the green light, but the driver of the vehicle will be cited for failing to yield, police said Monday.

Only licensed cyclists can ride without a helmet in Pennsylvania.

Roethlisberger was traveling 35 mph in a posted 35 mph zone, said officer Dan Connolly. There were no mechanical problems with either vehicle, he said.

Police Chief Dominic Costa said the woman driving the car had received some threatening phone calls, which police were investigating.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread