+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: michigan at wisconsin

michigan at wisconsin

michigan is taking a giant dump on its last faint hope at the tourney.

if im an underclassman, part of me is looking forward to sims graduating, and kind of hoping manny leaves with him. talk about a couple of flunkies. sims would fit right in in the nba, only wanting to play 10% of the game hard.

as for manny, i dont know if ive ever seen one player make so many ridiculouls plays (in a bad way) in one game.

its going to be a lot of talent to lose. but this system doesnt need talent as much as others.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Badgers do that to a lot of teams. Don't feel too bad about it.

Badgers didn't do shit. They hit a couple threes down the stretch, that is it. Michigan handed them that game with bad shot selection the last 5 minutes. That and Manny being worthless. They should have won that game.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Badgers didn't do shit. They hit a couple threes down the stretch, that is it. Michigan handed them that game with bad shot selection the last 5 minutes. That and Manny being worthless. They should have won that game.

Sounds like every fan of every team that loses to Bo's bunch.

Usually Bo's teams win with good defense and timley 3's. But last night their defense wasn't really that good. Sims got any shot he wanted to (and decided to take a contested 3 late that killed them). They stopped going to Sims in the post even thought the Badgers had no answer for him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Sounds like every fan of every team that loses to Bo's bunch.
    Obviously nobody is happy when their team loses, but the Badgers definitely make more opposing fans feel like that then just about anyone else.

Maybe they're just so much better than UM, that they could play like ass for 35 minutes and win by 6

^or that.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Or not play like ass for 35 minutes and win by 20?

This is getting hard to watch. I love, love, love Zack Novak and he may be the only leader on the team, but having him on the floor as a power forward is getting hard to watch. If he was hitting a few 3's a game and making more of an impact I'd be okay, but he is just a hustle guy and nothing more. Unfortunately, we only have one big guy next year unless you count Ant Wright which should make everyone want to vomit.

At least we didn't give Beilein an extensi...........oh shit!!!

Can we call Manny Harris 'Manhair'?
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread