+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long ago was the last fight you were in?

How long ago was the last fight you were in?

Mine was about an hour ago.

Last game of the indoor soccer season. Team getting slaughtered. Their goalie came out to try and score. One of my teammates knocks him to the ground during the play. No whistle. A bit over the line but the refs probably thought he deserved it. Some guy on their team took exception to it and charges at my teammate. I was on the other side of the field so I start over expecting to just stand between guys bitching at each other. The goalie gets up and goes after him and the two of them start to press my teammate against the board. Now I'm hauling ass. Goalie ends up in from of me so I square the shoulders lower my center of gravity and launch just before I make contact. Speared that fucker like I was playing for a contract. Game ends with me holding that fucks face against the astroturf.

Pretty costly for a 20 second attempt at hotdogging it while his team was already smoking us. Until then there was absolutely zero trouble in the game. Most people (on my team) were just looking for the season to be over.

End up getting pulled off him while in a headlock. Got a scratch on my arm from something but that's it. Was the first one to lineup for the handshake. Most people were cool the minute it was over. Dude who started it was pulled off the field by his sister. Never saw the goalie again. He probably wouldn't have shook my hand.

Probably haven't been in a fight since high school.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    An hour ago, last game of the indoor soccer season. Some dude speared me and held my face against the astroturf.

Blog Entries
    ^ LOL
    Find a new slant.

Your sister is fat (she wasn't in high school though and I wanted to fuck her back then).
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Family history.

Tell her if she brings her high school year book I would still take a blowjob.
    STEW BEEF!

i think it was 5th or 6th grade.

Quote Originally Posted by ZBeau View Post
    An hour ago, last game of the indoor soccer season. Some dude speared me and held my face against the astroturf.
    Bringin the funny!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Yesterday.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Damn straight bitch. Hope you're feeling better.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread