+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: iowa caucus a month away

impeached for perjury... im doubting hed get approved.

I can handle Bill in some role in the Gov't. I was not a Bill hater, imo anyway. Some of those peeps just hated him. I didn't feel like that.

Hillary, on the other hand, I don't like. I don't like her demeanor, what she says, what she looks like, etc...just off the top.

Yes to Bill, not to Hill
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    impeached for perjury... im doubting hed get approved.
    It was never perjury. To be perjury, it would've had to have been proved to be relevant to the case. We've had worse sitting on the court.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    It was never perjury. To be perjury, it would've had to have been proved to be relevant to the case. We've had worse sitting on the court.
    The Three Terrible T's of the Court stand as monuments for all time: Taney, Taft, Thomas. Bill Clinton doesn't even come close.

Uh oh, Huckleberry's in trouble.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/1...e_n_75362.html

A rapist got let out of jail in Arkansas while he was governor, and he went on to rape and kill when he was released. Huck sez he wasn't all that involved with the guy's release, but apparently now one of his former aides has released papers that say he actively lobbied for this guy's release, despite being urged not to do so by tons of people.

Read the whole article, it's really interesting. Apparently he released the guy because one of his victims was a distant cousin of Bill Clinton, and he didn't want to seem like he was doing Clinton any favors.

EDIT: There's also an important part of this I seem to have left out. Apparently this rapist was castrated at some point. Some crazy right-wing conspiracy journalists took up this story and were absolutely convinced that no rape actually happened and that this guy had been railroaded and castrated by the Evil Clinton Arkansas Mafia. All the while, these people were sending tons of letters to Mike Huckabee, asking him to set this guy free, because he's a victim of the Klinton Konspiracy. So Huckabee gives in. And the guy is set free, and promptly rapes and kills someone else in Missouri. Turns out that there's plenty of evidence that this guy castrated himself, and for some reason some of these right-wing writers haven't killed themselves.
    Last edited by Big Swami; 12-05-2007 at 02:30 PM.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    If it wasn't enough to prohibit his re-election in Arkansas, it's probably not enough to amount to a "Willie Horton" moment nationally, even with these new revelations (none of which seem to resonated with mainstream media, AFAICT).

Yeah, but the fact that the story even exists at all is basically a warning - the further Huckabee gets in the primaries, the more likely it is that he's going to have to answer some of these questions in a debate setting. The other Republicans might not tear him up over it, but I guarantee you a Democrat is prepared to remind the press every single day about Wayne Dumond.

+ Reply to Thread