+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: NBA Beef

Blog Entries

NBA Beef

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Riley with the pimp hand!

ainge has just as much right to talk about a player as riley does another gm. the only who really needs to stfu is bron. dude should've permanently stapled his lips shut after the decision.
    k

Blog Entries
    Z-Bo/Girffin really heating up.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    https://twitter.com/JRivers25

@BillSimmons @espn My father has never quit anything in his life. He now has an NBA Championship, and helped in rejuvenating the Celtics.

@BillSimmons @espn That’s why he is 3rd winningest coach in Celtics history. Those are just credentials, but you already know this.

@BillSimmons @espn Your the same guy who was trying to run my dad out of town when it seemed like the Celtics were down and out.

@BillSimmons @espn Then you praised him like GOD himself when he helped turn things around. Where is your loyalty.

@BillSimmons @espn You know nothing about winning, about sacrifice, and being a champion. You sit behind a desk and pick on people.

@BillSimmons @espn .You are a Internet bully. There is a reason nobody will side with you. They like my dad better than you.

@BillSimmons @espn Magic, Wilbon, Shaq, Ernie, etc… They know my father and they know about being a professional at the highest LEVEL.

@BillSimmons @espn If you don’t have all the facts, which you clearly DON’T, I suggest you sit down and shut up. Good day sir.

My favorite moment is when they cut to Simmons right after Doc's comments. He's shocked and trying to recover. Then he cobbles together some comeback. Honestly this is what I hate about so much in journalism. Simmons says whatever the hell he wants, he's a columnist not an investigative journalist. And when confronted about his opinion and seeing the effect it has on human beings his ego kicks in and whatever he says and does is to save face. To look good. What a piece of shit.

Blog Entries

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    bitch slapping

+ Reply to Thread