+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. WDFN (Stoney & Wojo, Baligian, others canned, now airing Fox Sports Radio)

R.I.P. WDFN (Stoney & Wojo, Baligian, others canned, now airing Fox Sports Radio)

Rumor has it that WDFN will drop all local programming and just have ESPN radio all day. Looks like we are down to 1 sports station.

Blog Entries
    I pray to God this doesn't happen.

97.1 ISN'T a sports station. All their shows & hosts are complete bullshit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers

That post is from July.

I'll shoot an e-mail to Baligian.

I hate 97.1's open lines all day style not to mention how they hang up on so many people and complain if the call disagree's with their points of view.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RegicideGreg
    I hate 97.1's open lines all day style not to mention how they hang up on so many people and complain if the call disagree's with their points of view.

Agreed.

That is why if WDFN goes, this city will have ZERO local sports talk stations.

Muhme would comment but he can't find the thread with all these forums.
    STEW BEEF!

Remember last year when I had an argument with either Denny or Fool about how I thought Colin Cowherd was right when he said Detroit would have trouble supporting four major sports franchises because the city was about to head into the total shit zone?

And now Detroit can't even support its' newspapers, more than ONE sports talk station (Omaha, Ne-fucking-braska supports THREE), and the major industries that built Michigan up are about to go belly up. This fucking city, and this fucking state are about to die, and it has been happpening for 30 fucking years. Lights out for Michigan, ladies.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Yes Zip. Detroit is the only city in which newspapers are folding and sports radio is cutting back. Clear Channel, the company that owns WDFN is going syndicated programming nationwide. All because of Detroit and Detroit alone.

Colin Cowherd. That's who you take your economic news from.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread