+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Michael Redd

Blog Entries

Michael Redd

I'd trade Rip & a filler for Michael Redd. We need a pure scorer, a guy who can take over a game. We didn't have one 40 pt performance this entire season (I think Rip had 39 Vs. Toronto one time and I know sheed had 37 Vs. the Bulls), put Michael Redd on a team that can win, where he doesn't have to carry the load, and he will flat out dominate, IMO...

Plus he's 6'6'' and isnt' as much of a twig as Rip is, so your giving up an inch of size for more bulk...

You know Hammond needs to unload that contract, and with Rip likely going to opt out, it would be a win for the Bucks and for the Pistons...

I don't want Michael Redd to show up in Cleveland next year...I think he's worth eating that contract...If we get rid of Rip, add Redd, we can win a championship next year...

Redd has 3 years left, with the third being an 18.3 mill player option (almost a lock to be exercised), I'd rather have him than Josh Howard, and I'd rather keep Tayshaun than keep Rip...

Redd will give you easily 40+ min per game, and Arnie will be able to keep him fresh since he's a tad bit injury prone...Plus, we could use the consistent 3 pt threat, something Rip struggles to be consistent in

PG- Billups/Stuckey
    SG- Redd/Afflalo
    SF- Prince/(#29 Pick)
    PF- McDyess/Maxiell
    C- Rasheed/Amir/Samb

^^and throw in whatever FA's we sign

I just can't see Chauncey accepting the fact that if we lose tonight Vs. Boston, that we're suddenly going to have a fire sale. Joe needs to make moves to help us reach the next level NOW, not in 3 more years...

Blog Entries
    I'm against this not only because Redd likes to get fat every other year or so, but mostly because it blocks Stuckey's eventual move to SG.

lol
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    In all seriousness, if we do move Rip, I'd rather snag a potent low post threat (Brand? Boozer? or the like) and fill the vacant SG slot with someone else on the roster (nobody specific in mind).
    Find a new slant.

Rip to Portland for Aldridge!!!! Portland could use a solid vet, right?

LMA is an animal. Aldridge and Maxiell will eat every baby within a 100 mile radius.

Your first born shall die.

why not just swap backcourts with the Bucks and get their first rounder as well? draft a big.

But I agree. I'd rather get a young big if we move one or two of our starters.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    why not just swap backcourts with the Bucks and get their first rounder as well? draft a big.

But I agree. I'd rather get a young big if we move one or two of our starters.
    Bynum is off the market, BTW.

I'm sure he is. Still, don't you think the Lakers would jump at Sheed and Billups? With Gasol operating on the block Sheed would really stretch the floor well. And Billups would take a lot of the full court dribbling off Kobe. Kobe would run the offense in half court where Billups becomes more of a jump shooter from 3. I don't think there is a deal to be made, but you never say never.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

redd doesnt play a lick of Defense

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Redd's D has improved... he's up to "poor" from what I could tell.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'm sure he is. Still, don't you think the Lakers would jump at Sheed and Billups? With Gasol operating on the block Sheed would really stretch the floor well. And Billups would take a lot of the full court dribbling off Kobe. Kobe would run the offense in half court where Billups becomes more of a jump shooter from 3. I don't think there is a deal to be made, but you never say never.
    So we're getting Bynum for Billups and Sheed? First, the salaries would NEVER match. Second, I wouldn't trade those two for Bynum. I think he's got a lot of skill, but he's not worth both of them.
    _

+ Reply to Thread