+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dubai

Dubai

Has anyone ever been to Dubai? My dads going there for a business trip for a week or so (fuck yeah!)

Probably one of the richest, if not the richest country in the world.

to get to my ppoint, do they have nice stores and shit? I was going to ask him to get me some basketball shoes and some other ball shorts or something. Think he could find it there?

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    They have an indoor skiing hill, for the love of God. (or Allah or whomever)

My best friend went to Dubai last summer. It is an unbelievable place. I don't care that it's in the Middle East, it's seriously paradise. They also have the gigantic hotel that has the tennis court on the top of it:

Yes, the UAE has too much money, but at least they do a good job at spending it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I've been there 3 times in the past six months, nice place, way too fucking hot.

Ski Dubai is awesome.

The construction everywhere is mind boggling, you have to see it to believe it.

Indoor ski place...in Dubai. Imagine that.

I really want to go there....

Honestly, you totally forget you're inside after an hour or so. There's only two runs, but I was imagining a sledding hill with a tow rope, but they've got two decent runs with a ski lift and everything.

It was like 40 bucks for two hours, everything included. They give you jackets, snow pants, skis or snowboard, everything.

I don't know if I'd go out of my way to go back to Dubai, once it's all done, I think I'd like to.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I've gotten job offers to work in Dubai, one from a buddy of mine who used to work there. I'm told it's a great place to get away from it all after you get a divorce and you want to work nonstop for a year for buttloads of cash.

Dad just got back and told me

Watches are cheap as fuck there as gold is very easy to get to in Dubai

Taxi's are BMW 360's...WTF!

Their hotels are nice but very expensive

you cant cancel hotel reservations, probably cant cancel any.

The sand in Dubai is not as harmful as the one in China,,,

+ Reply to Thread