+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the UM fans

Question for the UM fans

How many of you have actually played organized football? Little league, high school, college, anything.

as tempted as I am to answer your question, I'd like to know why this really matters.

How many announcers have played the sport they announce? How many sports columnists have?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

This matters because we can't cheer for a sport that we haven't played.

Obviously bukdow is allowed to because on top of his two degrees, he was All-State in basketball, baseball and football, and set every school record in his field events. You can currently see bukdow at the local gym shoulder pressing 300 lbs while riding the stationary bike at the highest level. He joined the swimming team but got kicked off due to the fact that he can walk on water, and coaches felt that would be unfair to competition.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOO my life is now in shambles!!! Bukdow has called me out in my tenuous connections with Michigan and now he has ruined me as a football fan alltogether. Fine.....everybody should hear this.....I didn't play the game and therefore I don't know shit about it. I'm glad that you all know now. I can finally stop pretending to know what those guys running around on the court(?) are doing.

My only question is what do I do now? I played some mean soccer as a kid but I didn't go to Real Madrid so how can root for them? Somebody find me a gun!

SWATTHISSHIT

This is too good to swat. I can't wait to hear how good bucky was at all of the sports he plays, while maintaining a 4.0 average.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    I agree, this is going to be good.
    Find a new slant.

Nothing special. I started playing little league football when I was 10 and played through high school. However, I was better than average. I played varsity football from 9th grade on then a Class B team, now Division 3, and was a pretty good long jumper, my best jump was 20' 8" and did go to the State meet. Nothing special, but nothing to sneeze at either.

Now, onto the UM fans. You didn`t go to the school, you have never played organized football yet you are UM football fans. I`m sure it means nothing to people like you, but in reality, thats about as spineless and bandwagon as it gets. Truly, you people are THE watermark for clueless hanger-onners.

Blog Entries
    I played HS tennis and golf, so I suppose that is all I can watch or be a fan of?

Go *insert high school golf team of choice here*!!

The stadiums would be empty and the games would have about as many viewers as the NHL does using your criteria, buk.

But I think you know that, don't you?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    random thought...

bukdow = DJBuck?
    Find a new slant.

oh my god he's right......and I've been thinking about this some more.....I love to golf but Phil Mickelson's not my Dad so there goes that rooting interest. I can never watch the Olympics again, or any Iron-Mans'.....there is just no connection for me anywhere!

+ Reply to Thread