Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you glad Curry was fired?

Are you glad Curry was fired?

How happy are you?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    relieved, not happy. He was in the second year of a 2 year contract and his situation was the equivalent to Prick carisle's alienation of the players. Not a smart way to coach. LB made it his business to talk to all his important players as did Saunders(even if he didn't have their full respect, he approached them).
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Option 4...I'm just glad you made this poll so I don't have to look at Fools dumbass poll anymore. j/k Foo
    Players meeting my ASS!

Hella hecka happy. And also relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I'm just happy. As much as I hate Curry, Joe should have done this right after the season instead of playing games. Now lets hope that wecan get a coach to develop our youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    relieved, not happy. He was in the second year of a 2 year contract and his situation was the equivalent to Prick carisle's alienation of the players. Not a smart way to coach. LB made it his business to talk to all his important players as did Saunders(even if he didn't have their full respect, he approached them).
    Not a bad post. Truthful. But tonight is about chelebration!

No seriously, good post. On second thought... See Ya, wouldn't want to be Ya.

No, its a good post. Fuck that! See Ya Curry!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Never understood bringing him in as an assistant. Snitches don't make good coaches. Get the fuck out of here.
    STEW BEEF!

Something must have happened over the last week for Joe to make this move.

Otherwise it would have been done prior to the Draft IMO.

It's not like Joe is sending him down the river - Curry is still gonna get some money for this coming season and from all reports he's one of Joe's boys so you know it won't be long before he's hired as a scout or some other fucking thing.

Maybe Tay, Rip and Curry all had a meeting with Joe after the Draft and it didn't go well?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

My guess, Joe was talking to potential coaches and players (his own and possibly free agents via agents) and was taking his time getting a full handle on the situation before moving forward. He didn't want to fire Curry without knowing that A. it had to be done and B. he had options for a suitable replacement, like JVG, Avery Johnson, Doug Collins, and whoever else has been linked to us.
    _

I am happy, also that Curry got exposed as a bitch. Remember how Curry would just have no production whatsoever and still get playing time? In hindsight how could someone like Tay really respect Curry remembering 2003 when Tay was clearly better but stuck on the bench behind him?

Curry is a professional bullshitter. We all know people like this, people who don't produce and aren't good but still talks his way into getting into lofty positions, basically all because he's a good talker, who talks with authority and confidence. When someone like this gets exposed it's worth celebrating.

+ Reply to Thread