+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free Cold Stone Creamery ice cream today (9/28)

Free Cold Stone Creamery ice cream today (9/28)

(actual free ice cream will be much, much, much smaller)

EVENT: Cold Stone Creamery® will host the “World’s Largest Ice Cream Social,” a fundraising event to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of America and local chapters across the country.

On Thurs., Sept. 28, Cold Stone Creamery stores throughout the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico invite ice cream lovers to experience the joy of ice cream at a nostalgic event that promises wholesome family entertainment, fun activities and lots of ice cream!

Guests will be treated to a free 3 oz. serving of the Make-A-Wish® ice cream Creation developed by a young boy named Cole, age 10, a wish child from Colorado. Cole’s Creation consists of chocolate ice cream with yellow cake, chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. Between 5 - 8 p.m., customers joining in the festivities at any store will receive to a free serving (3 oz.) of Cole’s Creation, while being encouraged to make a donation to this worthy cause. Donations that night and all month long will benefit the local chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, an organization that grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.

WHO: Anyone with a love for ice cream and a heart for children can join the celebration.

WHERE: ParticipatingCold Stone Creamery locations
    For store locations, please visit www.coldstonecreamery.com.

WHEN: Thurs., Sept. 28, 2006 from 5 - 8 p.m.

MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES:
    • Interview a Cold Stone Creamery representative
    • Interview a Make-A-Wish Foundation representative
    • Capture visuals of communities coming together for wholesome fun in a family-friendly atmosphere

Link to story

credit to bensbargains.net

YES YES YES YES YES!
    banana carmel crunch,
    it takes just like frosted flakes and bananas

Read the article Chris, you gotta eat flavor the kid made.
    STEW BEEF!

nice. it's 8:00 and I am just reading this. As darth vader would say

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Not exactly a Ben & Jerry's free cone day.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread