+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mlb tv account multiple login question

mlb tv account multiple login question

i just bought mlb.tv. i then tested to see if i could login multiple times. yep.

i then gave my dad my login who will use it every day.

then i gave a friend my login and told him to use it whenever (i had tested up to 3 times).

am i going to get shut down/ extra billed?

they *say* they may double bill me. but do they actually enforce that? i mean, i've been redistributing mlb games without express written permission from MLB for years without trouble. but in the information age im a little more weary.

if anyone knows the real deal it would be appreciated.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    It depends how crazy you go. I wouldn't give it to anyone else. If they see multiple IP addresses too much, in the past, they shut you down basically as a warning. (You called and said someone must have stolen your password and they'd turn it back on.) Not sure about the double billing.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

no clue... I know my Dad and I have shared the audio account for a while with no problems. no clue though

Blog Entries
    I don't know the answer to your questions, b-d, but mlb.com has a nice $50 bounty on offending IP addy's so I passed yours along.

Also, no I didn't.
    Find a new slant.

that'd be sweet if they did, but a quick google search says they probably dont.

but that mlb bounty cheddar could fund this site for years. maybe one day.

+ Reply to Thread