+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: when does stafford start?

Carr's cast was more like Joey's in his first year (Az, Alligator Arms, Stewart). That's the kind of crap Carr had around him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    WTF Translator : hate hate hate hate hate hate
    What can I say about the Lions that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?

Blog Entries
    Dr. James Andrews FTW
    Find a new slant.

Anyone still think Stafford shouldn't be in there learning on the job?

Quarterback Daunte Culpepper, starting for the second week in a row for the injured Stafford, said he was embarrassed by Sunday's performance.

"It was embarrassing to me, not to be able to move down the field and put points on the board,'' Lions quarterback Daunte Culpepper said. "We've got to find a way to do that, it's as simple as that.''

Culpepper's first pass of the game was a screen that was intercepted by defensive end Cullen Jenkins at the Detroit 17-yard line. It set up Green Bay's second touchdown and the Packers led 14-0 with 7:20 left in the first quarter.

Culpepper completed just six passes in 14 attempts for 48 yards and an interception before he left in the third quarter with a hamstring injury. Backup Drew Stanton's numbers: Five completions in 11 attempts for 57 yards and two interceptions. The quarterbacks combined for a passer efficiency rating of 16.7.

+ Reply to Thread