+ Reply to Thread

Thread: national faggoty league

national faggoty league

i think ive just about had it with the nfl, and its due entirely to "challenges".

i want to watch a game of football, not watch a bunch of grown men cry about whether a play is challengeable or whether they got a challenge flag in before the snap.

I hate it.

i hate watching a team "hurry up and snap the ball". i hate teams taking time outs to decide if they want to challenge. i hate waiting 10 minutes for them to decide on a play, when they are still in no better position to rule on it when they were in the moment.

doesnt moment count for anything?

im dead serious about this. every challenge flag i see makes me madder than the last. i dont get how anyone could possibly think this has somehow improved the game.

to me, the closest equivalent was the 'skate in the crease rule' when it was first instituted. anyone who was an nhl fan at the time knows what im talking about. probably 75% of goals scored were reviewed. it was miserable. i honestly think the NFaggotyL has screwed up worse, though.

Yeah, the skates in the crease thing was terrible. So irrelevant to the play of the game in so many cases.
    STEW BEEF!

That always annoyed me. A guy standing on the opposite side of the crease has his skate in there a quarter inch when the goal is scored. He had nothing to do with the play and no one would have even noticed he was there had, but no goal!
    _

The worst part about the crease rule is that they are not consistant. The Wings got scored on a couple games ago where a player hit ozzie with his skate. the goal was allowed even though Homer gets those called back all the time.

I like the NFL replay. It's only a few times a game.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Sometimes replay gets congested or stupidly analytic. What bugs me more is apparantly you cannot tackle QBs anymore. You can't hit em high, you can't hit em low, you can't hit em with your hands, you can't let your head touch them first... oh, and you weigh 300lbs and are running full speed while other 300lb people are trying to push you around and trip you.

I hate the QB rules the most.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    to me, the closest equivalent was the 'skate in the crease rule' when it was first instituted. anyone who was an nhl fan at the time knows what im talking about. probably 75% of goals scored were reviewed. it was miserable. i honestly think the NFaggotyL has screwed up worse, though.

Nothing was ever as bad as the skate in the crease rule.... They reviewed a bunch of goals all season, than Brett Hull wins the cup that year with his foot completely in the crease and they don't even look at it... Horrible

But yeah, Challenges do suck... Give teams one a game, just in case there is a play that is severly botched by the referee's.. Coaches won't be using at all because they'd be saving it for a bigger play they may need later in the game...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

+ Reply to Thread