+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bears finally send "Sexy Rexy" to the bench

Blog Entries

Bears finally send "Sexy Rexy" to the bench

Griese taking over, finally.

Good timing for a QB switch, too (playing the Lions).

Shouldn't need to learn too many plays.
    Find a new slant.

I no longer lovie Lovie. I bet he's been pointing to this game so the Griese can have success.

Seriously, a QB that is not mobile might help our D.

Blog Entries
    Griese lightning! Go, go Griese lightning!

This isnt going to make the team any better

The defense is decimated right now
    and Griese has receivers that look like body doubles for Clifford Franklin aka Orlando Jones
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraserburn
    This isnt going to make the team any better

The defense is decimated right now
    and Griese has receivers that look like body doubles for Clifford Franklin aka Orlando Jones
    I disagree. They might have won a superbowl last year with Griese.

Grossman is terrible. Even if their defense is hurt and the WR's are bad...at least he won't completely miss wide open WR's like Grossman does. I watched the Sunday night game and Grossman locked on his target the entire play, almost every single passing play. He didn't even look at his other routes. Then he'd force it into double or triple coverage instead of checking his other reads.

All Griese has to do is manage the game and find open WR's. Even if he can only put up 1 TD, if he doesn't turn the ball over they should be able to win the battle of field position most nights with that defense and Hester.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Grossman is Terrible I agree

However almost HALF of his interceptions are the wide receivers fault, cutting off routes short, not turning the right way etc....They make him worse than he actually is

also Dropped balls....its retarded how many drops berrian has. He could be wide open and drop the ball

assuming Griese can manage not to throw into double and triple coverage
    he's still got receivers who are shit. He still has no ability to throw downfield and he's still a retread thats been on 4 teams with little to no success with no Oline and no running game

When you build a defense as great as Chicago's has been it comes at the expense of the offense and when it comes right down to it Chicago's Offense is downright Offensive
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

Whether those WR's suck or not, Grossman locked on to one every play like I said. The defense knew where the ball was going every play. Griese isn't going to win you games, but he won't lose them like Rex.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Ya'll are screwed if you dont get to griese. He's solid qb with protection, w/o he's rex grossman.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread