+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: LOL @ Me

i had ~3.1 in highschool. wasnt much of a student, but managed to skate by without doing much work cuz i am good at liberal arts stuff.

which worked out especially well for me because the AP liberal arts classes (english, history, civics, Latin) are plentiful and not more challenging than regular classes in their field.

anyway, i back doored my way into michigan, which was easily the biggest waiste of 4 years of my life. video games/drinking/partying took up like 80% of my time, and school was barely on the radar, and so was a job i worked like 5 hrs a week.

now i bust my ass in law school that costs way more than its worth, only to likely struggle big time to get a job.

life lesson i've learned especially in the last year: balance in life is important. theres no way you should be failing classes ever, but especially in highschool. go to class, pay attention. im not going to say do all your school work, but do what matters. get an afterschool job. dont just watch 8 hrs of tv a day.

I have a little more than a 3.8 right now through 7 semesters. So that means instead of "turning it up" when I get to college, I'll booz out and get swatted out of State for poor grades.

+ Reply to Thread