Blog Entries

Pistons/OKC possibilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    http://newsok.com/trading-season-abo...rticle/3335369

Earl Watson here we come.
    Yeah, Daddy.

Rip for Earl/Joe Smith/unprotected 1st?
    Find a new slant.

I'd do that deal. Would they? Durant has improved his 3 point shooting (so has RIP), so I guess they could compliment each other ok.

But why wouldn't they just get a big man in the draft to pair with Durant?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

What about including Max and Damien Wilkins in the deal?

They get some inside help and we get a versitile wing that can backup the 1,2,3 with Afflalo.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    unprotected 1st? of course, but thats a top 4 pick definitly, so that won't happen, its their most valuable asset, they won't give it up for RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry
    unprotected 1st? of course, but thats a top 4 pick definitly, so that won't happen, its their most valuable asset, they won't give it up for RIP
    2nded.

Is it still a top 4 pick if they have Rip and Durant out there? You don't think it'd be a worse pick once they pick up a fringe all-star SG?
    _

Blog Entries
    And it doesn't have to be a 2009 unprotected, either.

So if they think they are actually going to get better...
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    And it doesn't have to be a 2009 unprotected, either.

So if they think they are actually going to get better...
    Yeah, this could be Memphis all over again in a couple years!!! We can draft the next Darko in 2012.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Is it still a top 4 pick if they have Rip and Durant out there? You don't think it'd be a worse pick once they pick up a fringe all-star SG?
    Of course they'd be better. Still, how many teams would they be favored against out west?

Minny, GS, LAC, Sactown and Memphis are pretty much it for bad teams.

They'd still have 15-20 mil in cap space next year with RIP. Supposing Westbrook continues to develop you'd have 3 good perimeter players and a couple complementary big men as well. They'd just need an inside scorer. Not sure if they could get Boozer or Marion but that would make them a decent team.

+ Reply to Thread