+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 36
FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mibuzzboard View Post
    You know this guy has a huge sword collection.
    And a maul and wedge for sure.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    When I read that this morning, I instantly thought of bukdow, but it really devolves off-character after the beginning part.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty in which does possess. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ��

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ��

It's Complicated

Review by watchman(Posted on December 9, 2015)

Beautiful Watch. Great complications. Came in the mail quickly and securely. Every time I look at it, I quote the phrase from Love Actually: "Life is full of interruptions and complications" in a Brazilian accent. Again, beautiful watch.

Blog Entries
    Trump?

Blog Entries
    The experience and emotions tied to listening to Kid A are like witnessing the stillborn birth of a child while simultaneously having the opportunity to see her play in the afterlife on Imax.

We've all seen what happens when you have two similar "crews" trying to claim the same piece of turf. Especially online turf. When 40oz Crew member Quagz420 (who didn't even make drinking videos) came across a video of BDU member BlackMetalTroy322 drinking a 40 with his black metal face paint on, he posted it on the 40oz Crew forum with a "thumbs down" emoji. A BDU member who was lurking on the 40oz Crew forum saw this, made a video calling out the 40oz Crew, and all hell soon broke lose. Crew members from each faction were soon making videos towards the other, making fun of each other, and trolling each other. This continued for a long time until things escalated to the point where some 40oz Crew members tried calling and harassing a BDU member, which led to BDU members calling and harassing 40oz Crew family members. Once internet trolling reaches "real life", that's when it's officially no fun for anyone anymore. This all led to the majority of 40oz Crew members wanting absolutely nothing to do with YouTube anymore, a feeling which several years later still exists to this day. Similarly, the BDU decided to move their "online drinking" to a more private venue as well, and started drinking together on webcam via ooVoo.

Fast forward many years later, in the ultimate irony, Quagz420 and BlackMetalTroy322, the 2 people who inadvertently sparked a 40oz Crew/BDU war, met each other and drank 40s together at the 10th annual 40oz Crew Meeting of the Minds.

Blog Entries
    Thought that was going to be Tahoe-related
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    10th annual 40oz Crew Meeting of the Minds.

+ Reply to Thread