+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The shortest boy in the world

Blog Entries

The shortest boy in the world

I bet he's hung like a horse.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060830/...l_shortest_boy

Nepal boy claims to be shortest in world

Wed Aug 30, 7:17 AM ET

KATMANDU, Nepal - Nepal's shortest boy is waiting for word from the Guinness World Records, where he has applied to be named the shortest in the world, his supporters said on Wednesday.

Khagendra Thapa Magar, 14, is only 20 inches tall and weighs 10 pounds.

According to Min Bahadur Thapa, president of the Khagendra Thapa Magar Foundation, they are expecting to receive a reply from London-based Guinness World Records in the next few days. The foundation was set up to collect funds for the boy.

There was no listing on the Guinness World Records' web site on a shortest boy category, but Thapa claimed their closest competitor was 25 inches tall.

The boy and family members are currently touring south Nepal, seeking support for the foundation.

"Get him in the NBA! I can finally show off my post moves!"

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The kid is a god, I tellya:

http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanhe...1442006312.asp

Khagendra Thapa Magar, a 14-year-old boy who measures only 20 inches and weighs 4 kg, is being acclaimed as Baman Avatar, another reincarnation of Vishnu who assumed the form of a dwarf to humble a mighty king, according to mythology. The little boy’s parents, residents of Baglung district, brought him to the popular tourist town to put him up as an exhibit at the Pokhara Shopping Complex, charging curious visitors an admission fee, which they said would be used to get treatment for Khagendra. The boy has a speech impediment but is otherwise healthy and mentally alert, his parents said. The family’s arrival in Pokhara coincided with the arrival of late winter rains, bringing joy to farmers who had been fearing another drought.
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 08-31-2006 at 12:08 PM.

Jason Maxiell ate these children moments after this picture was taken.
    STEW BEEF!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    i would pay that guy to wear a beer holder on his head, and just follow me around all day. he could just hang on my right and make sure i always reach to the same place for my beer.

+ Reply to Thread