+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The eyes

Blog Entries

The eyes

Okay, I've been half kidding about Reggie and the alcohol, but this is like the third time he's been puking since he came to Pistons.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    It's Marcus Morris' world and we just get to live in it, you guys.

Blog Entries
    The previous post is off topic and would be moved if Vinny hadn't taken away my admin rights.
    Find a new slant.

I don't think the NBA tests during the season for weed but he looks like he lights up a lot.

All players are subject to four (4) random tests each season (from October 1 to June 30). All players are also subject to two (2) random tests each off-season (from July 1 to September 30). All such tests are scheduled and conducted by an independent, third-party entity and are without prior notice to the player. The NBA and the NBPA are not involved in the scheduling of any tests or the selection of players for testing.
    More importantly, if the NBA receives information a player may be cheating with drugs, that player can be brought, within 24 hours, before an independent medical expert with the power to order a rigorous course of testing. There is also a special course of treatment that allows NBA drug offenders to turn themselves in voluntarily, and as long as they abide by certain protocols, avoid punishment.

The NBA’s first confirmed performance-enhancing drug cheaters received five-game suspensions. More recently, 10 games has been the norm. As of the 2011-2012 season, the punishments have been ramped up. For a first doping offense, it’s a 20-game suspension. A second failure calls for 45 games. A third positive test results in banishment from the league.

In contrast, a first failed test for “drugs of abuse” -- cocaine, speed, heroin, LSD and the like -- results in instant disqualification from the league. In some cases, most recently Chris Andersen, such players are later reinstated.

Marijuana has its own more lenient standards, where a first positive test results in treatment, a second positive result means treatment and a fine, and third positive test calls for a five-game suspension.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    His eyes look yellow = liver damage = booze
    Find a new slant.

His eyes reflect the fear in his opponents i.e yellow.
    STEW BEEF!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    His eyes reflect the fear in his opponents i.e yellow.
    Exactly.

(Also have been checking my eyes for yellow since last night...)

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Quote Originally Posted by Glantland View Post
    His eyes look yellow = liver damage = booze
    Dude, there are way, way, way more things that can cause jaundice or liver damage than just booze.

+ Reply to Thread