+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The NBA Name Game

Blog Entries

The NBA Name Game

Not sure if this is going to work or not, it could be swat city, but here goes.

If you can have all of the players in the league with the same last name, which last name would you take?

Example: Wallace
    Ben
    Sheed
    Gerald

Is there another last name that would give you a better package of players than that?

It doesn't have to be multiple players, you can say Garnett if you'd rather have him than those 3 guys above.

(This will be more fun if you think about it off the top of your head and not just look up all the player names on nba.com)
    Find a new slant.

Bryant. He's a one man team. Just kidding. I'll have to think about that.

I like doing this debate with College instead of names too BTW.

Off the top of my head Oneal would be good (if you consider different spellings to work).

Shaq
    Jermaine

uh, I guess that is it.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

What about the Williams?

Aaron
    Mo
    Eric
    Jason
    Jay?
    Marvin
    Deron

Millers?
    Andre
    Brad
    Mike

Jones?
    Eddie
    Donkey
    Fred
    James
    Jurmaine
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Here's one to consider:

James
    LeBron
    Mike
    Jerome
    more?
    Find a new slant.

2 off the top of my head are
    Davis:
    Antonio Davis
    Baron Davis
    Ricky Davis
    Dale Davis
    Ima leave the other out there and see if someone else says it before I do

Welp
    I was thinking Miller and Chris#2 said it already

problem is that almost no name would result in a 5 man team. That's what makes a college debate fun. You can usually field an entire team.

Blog Entries
    If it helps, just think of it as a trade package, not fielding a team.

In other words, out of all the ideas suggested, which package would have the most value?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    problem is that almost no name would result in a 5 man team. That's what makes a college debate fun. You can usually field an entire team.
    You can always go with a 1/2 court 3 on 3
    Maybe
    1 gaurd
    1 forward
    1 center
    But then again, every on with that last name might not have diff positions, ok Ima shut up now

no love for the robinsons? Cliffy, nate, bernard Jr?

+ Reply to Thread