+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan at Indiana

Michigan at Indiana

This will shock Tre, but I'm going to pick Michigan. But I always do that.

Bottom line: kast week woke the boys up. They still won't show their entire hand for Ohio State to gameplan, but they'll get it done and go to 11-0. Indiana will have a few things they accomplish that excites the home corwd and gives them hope, but there is no let-down game this season for the boys in blue.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Blog Entries
    Would this be the worst loss in school history?
    Find a new slant.

Aside from the Henne INT that was a pretty solid first half, especially considering that they still don't want to show their hand before next week too much.

Indiana has actually played a little better, at times, than I expected. I figured that if they did anything it would be big plays, not a sustained drive.

Nice to see Breaston get a TD, and surprising that it took this long. I wonder how the third Q will go, and if they can get up one more TD before too long, we should see some more youngsters.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Yesterday was the pefect game for Michigan. It's what the Ball State game should have been. The starters were absolutely dominant and the defense showed why they are on a different level than anyone else in the country. The Wolverines were focused, efficient, and were able to get some rest for the starters. It was also great to see Steve Breaston do what he can do. He's getting it going at just the right time and gives O-State something else to worry about.

Troy Smith is next.

And so it begins..............

11 down, 2 to go.

GO BLUE!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread