+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Molk

Blog Entries

David Molk

Broken bone in his foot, out 4-6 weeks, but that sounds optimistic to me.
    Find a new slant.

Can't be good for the line...he was playing very good.

Terrible news. He was "our" best lineman. At least it's not for the season.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    ACL

DONE.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosman
    If Forcier wasn't 5' tall my snaps would be perfect.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    ACL

DONE.
    Can he still redshirt since he played like 2 games this season?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Medical Hardship Waiver
    If a student-athlete suffers a season-ending injury or illness after competing in a limited amount of competition during a particular academic year, he/she may qualify for a medical hardship waiver which would allow him/her an additional season of competition during the five-year period of eligibility. To qualify for a medical hardship:
    (a) the student-athlete's injury or illness must occur in one of the four seasons of intercollegiate competition or subsequent to the first day of classes in the student-athlete's senior year in high school;
    (b) the injury or illness must occur prior to the completion of the first half of the playing season that concludes with the NCAA championship in that sport and must result in incapacity to compete for the remainder of that playing season; and
    (c) the injury or illness must occur when the student-athlete has not participated in more than two contests/dates of competition or 20% of the institution's scheduled contests/dates of competition in his/her sport (whichever number is greater).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread