+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Reality TV Show

Your Reality TV Show

Maybe you hate the shit, maybe you're addicted to it.

Either way I'm sure you've got an idea for a great reality TV show.

You surely can't have an idea as bad as Big Brother. So, in an attempt to create history and possibly a TV show post your ideas here.

Mine:

The US Government offers 1 billion dollars to the first person that can kill 1,000,000 people.

Every TV station in the world would run this show 24/7 until the winner is decided.

Obviously I'd have to come up with a way of eliminating "contenders" throughout the show, so we'd "compete" in major cities only.

So week 1 is in LA. You have a spot somewhere that people can come to and get a free gun (if they don't have their own) and at midday the show begins.

The deadline for killing is midnight, so you have 12 hours to go nuts.

At midnight the Top 3 on the leader board are captured and flown to the next city.

What happens to the other people "competing" - whatever they want. They can continue to kill each other or just stop. Either way I don't care. It won't be a part of my show though.

Week 2 begins in Phoenix where you go through the whole thing again. The Top 3 from LA don't compete here.

You do the rounds of major US cities until you have 150 finalists.

You take those 150 people and "lock" them in Florida.

The first person to raise their "kill count" to 1 million wins the $1 billion prize.

Pros:

It's an effective way of culling the population as you kill a lot of people in the major cities plus a ton of people in Florida (old people)

The show provides some dramatic TV for the season and is gonna be a hit, guaranteed.

The show rewards people that can actually apply themselves in difficult situations. It's not easy to kill a million people, but I'm certain a lot of people would attempt it if they could win a billion dollars.

Thoughts?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Thoughts?
    Maybe it's just me, but that idea seems just a tad violent to make it to network TV.

Mine:

Big Brother, Retard Edition.

Fill a house with retards. Watch hilarity ensue.

The catch:

One guy isn't actually a retard. He's a construction worker from New York City. No one ever tells him the premise for the show, which, of course, is to find how long it takes until he starts to think that he's actually a retard.

Pharoah, it wasn't that many people, but you need to check the movie "Series 7" out.
    It's very similar to your idea.

As for my favorite reality shows, I watch American Idol, Inferno/Gauntlet MTV shit,
    Flavor of Love, Making the Band and that's about it. I'll post my idea for a reality show later.

If I had to create my own show, it'd be pitting Pacers fans or
    Heat fans up against our Alpacas. No prizes.
    Last edited by MOLA1; 05-02-2006 at 12:08 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    No prizes.
    Except, of course, all the free Alpaca food.

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Pharoah, it wasn't that many people, but you need to check the movie "Series 7" out.
    It's very similar to your idea.

As for my favorite reality shows, I watch American Idol, Inferno/Gauntlet MTV shit,
    Flavor of Love, Making the Band and that's about it. I'll post my idea for a reality show later.

If I had to create my own show, it'd be pitting Pacers fans or
    Heat fans up against our Alpacas. No prizes.
    That show would be ill. The Heat would win because Shaq would eat them all.

When I mean them all, I mean EVERYONE.

+ Reply to Thread