Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "Athletes doing stupid things" now featuring Gerald Laird's Grandpa

Blog Entries

"Athletes doing stupid things" now featuring Gerald Laird's Grandpa

This is a good one.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2272046

Reardon charged with armed robbery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Associated Press

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Former major league pitcher Jeff Reardon was arrested Monday on charges he robbed a jewelry store.

Reardon, 50, walked into Hamilton Jewelers at the Gardens Mall about 11:50 a.m. Monday and handed an employee a note that said he had a gun and the store was being robbed, according to the Palm Beach Gardens Police Department.

Reardon fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash. Police found him at a nearby restaurant, recovered the stolen money and charged him with armed robbery.

Reardon was in the Palm Beach County jail early Tuesday awaiting a bond hearing.

The four-time All-Star was 73-77 with 367 saves and a 3.16 ERA in 16 seasons with the Montreal Expos, Boston Red Sox, Cincinnati Reds, New York Yankees and Minnesota Twins.
    Find a new slant.

Artest should be the king of this thread

Pacer Foward caught fucking a pig outside arena

Associated Press

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.-- Ron Artest gets arrested for fucking a pig

Indiana Pacer foward Ron Artest, was found in Indianaoplis yesterday fucking a pig right in the ass. He was outside of Conseco Fieldhouse when a pig went right by him and Artest just started fucking him. Cops came by the scene and arrested him.

"It's a shame". Said Pacers President Larry Bird. "Thank god we are trading him".

When Jermaine O'neal was asked about Artest fucking the pig, he answered this:

"If Ben Wallace wants to fight me again so be it, I'm ready for dat Ni***."

"WE RIDE TOGETHER, NO MATTER IF HE FUCKED THE PIG OR NOT" Replied teamate Stephen Jackson.

Donnie Walsh just said "Happy Hunnkah"

If covicted, Artest will face 300 hours of community service and 37 days in prison. Plus a month probation.

HAHA thats too funny.

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve

Associated Press

Indiana Pacer foward Ron Artest, was found in Indianaoplis yesterday fucking a pig right in the ass. He was outside of Conseco Fieldhouse when a pig went right by him and Artest just started fucking him. Cops came by the scene and arrested him.

"It's a shame". Said Pacers President Larry Bird. "Thank god we are trading him".

"WE RIDE TOGETHER, NO MATTER IF HE FUCKED THE PIG OR NOT" Replied teamate Stephen Jackson.

If covicted, Artest will face 300 hours of community service and 37 days in prison. Plus a month probation.
    Best. Fucking. Post. EVER!!!

How about Marcus Camby asking for extra money to comply with the NBA dress code. That was the fucking dumbest thing I'd ever heard.

Indiana Pacer foward Ron Artest, was found in Indianaoplis yesterday fucking a pig right in the ass. He was outside of Conseco Fieldhouse when a pig went right by him and Artest just started fucking him.
    If I ever see connecting sentences such as those from an AP report I'm going to die laughing.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Associated Press

Well, we all know who the greatest human being who's ever lived award goes to.

I'm crying right now this shit is so funny.

Associated Press

Too funny.

Am I the only one who didn't laugh at that?

I was just asking, steve. No need to get testy.

+ Reply to Thread