+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Science...Discovery took off today

Science...Discovery took off today

Discovery took off today. Heading to the space station. Some scary shit being way up there.

Not for a million gaggillion does Tahoe go up in that thing.

You know what, I rarely hear about space shuttles anymore. I couldn't tell you the last time I heard anything about NASA at all really. back in the 80's growing up you heard stuff all the time. I suppose the novelty of space travel grows smaller every day until a huge discovery happens.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    or a big bang
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The first time I went on a plane, and my ears plugged up and I got dizzy, was when I decided I didn't want to be an astronaut. It was the first thing I ever thought I might want to be, only to decide against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    The first time I went on a plane, and my ears plugged up and I got dizzy, was when I decided I didn't want to be an astronaut. It was the first thing I ever thought I might want to be, only to decide against it.
    My first time was fine, except one ear would not change pressure when after we landed for about 2 days. That sucked. Now that doesn't happen anymore.

But, when I go through real bad turbulance, my stomache gets bad. There is no way I could ride in a jet, that is for sure.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

What if they discover God's Asshole one day?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Chewing Starburst always clears my ears up. I wanted to be an astronaut, and my parents wanted to send me to space camp but I was scared to get on a plane by myself.

+ Reply to Thread