+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: OGT: Steelers @ Colts

Actually it is kind of good the Lions dont have the 2nd pick. Because then they are almost obligated to pick a QB and the Lions have bigger needs than QB.

3-4 players away from winning the North, OT, OG, LB, DE.

We also need a coach who gets the most out of his players, hell if he could get 80% out of this team, the team would be fine.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    This was almost the last NFL game I ever watched.

These officials have no right calling another game ever again.

The Polamalu pick, the no-call pass interference on the bomb to Randle El, and I'll be goddamned if that wasn't a safety.

They did everything possible to help the Colts win that game. It was like the Pistons playing the Lakers.

I almost had about 3 strokes in the 4th quarter.

I actually stopped watching. So damn obvious that the Refs had money or something on the Colts.

I don't think the ref's had an agenda, though it did appear that way. I just think it's more poor officiating in football. There have been some downright terrible officiating this year. The bowl games this year come to mind.

Manning also threw his entire O-Line under the bus in his post game comments.

I can't imagine that there is a lot of love for the "idiot kicker" in Indy right about now, might be time for him to (finally) move on to a new team.
    Manning shouldn't have said anything negative about his OLine at all considering he hardly ever gets sacked.

As far as the kicker, didn't Manning and Vanderjagt have some issues before. I think he might have gotten a ticket out of the town with that missed kick.

Yeah, they definitly have issues. Mannings a bitch. The guy hasn't won a big game in his life and this was their best chance to do something.

If I'm not wrong, I believe they have to resign Wayne and James this offseason?

Wow, let me know how that one turns out.
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck
    Yeah, they definitly have issues. Mannings a bitch. The guy hasn't won a big game in his life and this was their best chance to do something.

If I'm not wrong, I believe they have to resign Wayne and James this offseason?

Wow, let me know how that one turns out.
    With the Pats eliminated, this was a golden opportunity for Indy. Instead they end up losing to a lower ranked team that they should have won against.

I think we might see a lot of changes in Indy in the coming offseason. And I don't mean just the players but in the coaching staff too.

Not sure if this was posted, but the NFL made a statement saying they blew the call on the Paulamuna(sp) interception. They also blew that offsides call though it was not mentioned in this statement.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread