+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is incredible.

This is incredible.

Pretty funny stuff.

Thanks, e.

Very funny stuff.

I've shown that to a few people and they all found it funny.
    _

Left handers are silly.
    STEW BEEF!

When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem, and it's not even that big of a deal. Something like 8% of kids do it, but whatever. It's--for some reason, I would just kinda sit around all day...and draw pictures of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Did some girl stumble upon your pictures by mistake and now you hate her?
    _

So this one day in like freshman year of high school I was bored out of my mind and I started drawing the picture that was on the shirt of the kid in front of me. It was like a "Big Johnson" shirt only it wasn't that particular brand. Anyway, I'm basically drawing a picture of a blonde with her skirt around her ankles and the guy in front of me turns around and snags it. He starts making this big deal about it and the teacher gets the picture and starts giving me trouble. If the dude was my friend I might have just taken the grief but I didn't like the dude and it was his fault anyone else even saw it so I was like "Man, its on his shirt. Go give him your lecture." I still got in trouble but my man had to hang in the office till his parents brought him a new shirt.

F-that kid.
    STEW BEEF!

Thats some bullshit. He gets you in trouble for drawing what he was wearing. Screw that kid.
    _

Was the teacher the blonde that you were drawing? Because I don't think you would have gotten in trouble if she was.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Yeah, why would a teacher ever punish you for drawing a picture of her taking her clothes off.........
    _

+ Reply to Thread