+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big House Student Section

Big House Student Section

Im looking to buy some tickets on ebay to a UofM game but i do not want to buy tickets in the student section. Can anyone tell me what section(s) the student section is?

Thanks
    I want Michigan State to win every game they play, except Michigan.

I think it's the NW corner of the stadium if I remember correctly. I sat in the NE corner and it was definately not the student section.

I think this graphic confirms my memory (the picture is facing north towards town):

Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

total bullshit that that's not a computer generated picture of the Big House

The northwest corner would be sections 27-32 i believe.

http://www.footballtickets.com/_venu...m_football.gif

yeah, I sat in 41.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    total bullshit that that's not a computer generated picture of the Big House

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread