+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ok PS3 owners....I give up

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    My gorgeous 360 elite that I've owned for all of 9 months just went red ring on me.

I'm considering getting NBA 2K9 for my PS3....anybody here play?

furthermore, any other decent PS3 games that are decent online?
    NCAA Football 09 (still playing it), Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2 comes out on Feb. 27 and it's supposed to be sick, and I'm hearing good things about MLB 09: The Show which comes out in early March. I'm going to buy Resident Evil 5 for it on March 13. A lot of people (Gutz) hype SOCOM and Little Big Planet, but I don't know about that.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    more the software companies faults(the headset setup in COD4 is very anti-community). Socom has no issue using team work, but it also has the most accessible headset setup.

Your best bet with games like Warhawk is to set up games ahead of time with some people on a ps3 forum or join a clan. Either way i dont play alot of online shooters, so i dont worry about it much.

On call of duty if i did need to communicate with non-headset people, I just lead the team myself(they can still hear you usually). Got mixed results, but it was better than nothing(though COD doesnt typically require team work in chaotic death matches)..

As far shooters go, finding a clan to join is the best way to improve the communication issues.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    A lot of people (Gutz) hype SOCOM and Little Big Planet, but I don't know about that.
    Both games require teamwork online and actually promote it, if you're the run and gun murder murder murder kill kill kill type, you may not care.
    ^

Also Killzone 2 is sick(played the demo). I'm interested in how the online plays out, i've heard nothing but good things about it though. Speaking of MGS4, Mood you ever try it online?
    ^

+ Reply to Thread