+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Image Size

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Add an additional $15 for access code to the BrownPaintBrush tool.
    Yes.

I will email you the registration key to unlock the brown brush tool upon receipt of your money order (US Funds).
    Find a new slant.

wizzle, here's an easy way if you're still having trouble: goto: http://imageshack.us/

choose your pic, check the "resize image" box, choose the size (800x600 should suffice, depending on what you're using it for).

once you click "host it", the very bottom link will be the link to the actual pic. copy/paste that link into your browser. right click on the pic and select "save as" and save it to your desktop.

thanks a ton Matt, it actually worked

now I just gotta do that a couple hundred times and I'll be all set

wizzle, if you're doing that many, i highly recommend you look into "batch resizing".

check out this tutorial:

http://www.eaph.com/iDriveHelp/tutor...zeCompress.htm

it'll take a little while to learn, but it'll save you tons of time and headache.

okay, we can now change the name of this thread to "Wizzle needs computer help" or "Wizzle - the computer dumbass"

New problem: I can't get Flash Player to download. I go the site and start the download and it seems to get started and then just stops....no message no error, no sorry jackass that download is not going to happen....it just stops.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something else I can do? Please, anybody (Matt), help me. I can't get either 1130 or 1270 internet radio without it. My work day is severly suffering.

+ Reply to Thread