+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fuck exclusive sports games.

Good points all around. I loved the idea of $19.99 sports games. I chose NFL 2K5 over Madden, and I think it was the right choice. I loved the gamepay and the depth of the franchise mode (we talkin' about practice?). Like it was said before, the 2K games really pushed the EA games to be great. Now, with the exclusive licences, that's not gonna happen.

I don't blame EA or 2K Sports for getting the exclusives, it's a smart business move, but it sucks for us.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    how bout barry bonds wanting his own fees? instead we get a giants outfielder who is fictitious (and white) but with the proper stats anyway. not a big deal as i dont like him anyway, but it fits in to the license discussion.

(i hope the game youre talking about is the same way, maybe bonds is in it, but the last couple games i played didnt have him in there)
    That's different. Bonds isnt't part of the MLBPA, therefor they would have to negotiate with him seperately. Kind of like when Lavar Arrington wasn't part of the NFLPA up until last year or so.

+ Reply to Thread