+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2K Sports Announces All-Pro Football 2K8!

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    They make a device for the regular XBOX called the "Action Replay" where it docks to your computer via USB and you plug your memory card to it.

For the 360, it's called the "XChange 360", which is the same kind of thing for 360 memory cards. Those devices are KEY for gaming, especially when it comes to NCAA games.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    From what it sounds like, it's going to have a bunch of customization options. Like how you can name players in the NCAA games, but I'm sure the editing options for teams will be pretty robust so you can essentially make it an NFL clone.
    Yeah, but you won't be able to have real NFL teams and stadiums, so that will suck.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Editable teams, perhaps. Stadiums will just have to suffer.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Yeah, but you won't be able to have real NFL teams and stadiums, so that will suck.
    As long as the gameplay is solid and we can get the teams to look like the NFL counterparts, I won't have a problem with it. You bet your ass there are some hardcore 2K fans who will probably go nuts with the customization and will probably make it pretty solid.

As it stands now, we have a football game with all the licenses and it sucks dick and is virtually unplayable.

I have to agree with Madden going downhill. What finally did it for me was the kicking and that stupid pass radar thing. Haven't touched it since.

+ Reply to Thread