+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Little boy sticks gum on $1.5M artwork @ DIA

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    When I was 12, I sure as hell knew that was a bad idea.

Kids today are pussies, and our society is making them even worse.

Thank you so very very much. Damn kids. Sometimes i'm ashamed to be from my generation.

Question - When does a generation usually end and beginn? Every 20 years or so? 10 years?

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    When I was 12, I sure as hell knew that was a bad idea.

Kids today are pussies, and our society is making them even worse.
    Man my mother would've beat the living shit out of me. And i would've deserved it. Little muthafucka should get a nervous twitch every time he sees gum after his parents are done with him. but it wont happen.
    I'd beat the shit out of him anyway. He has it coming.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Anthony, a generation is about sixteen years.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

It's amazing people can make millions on some shitty ass painting that looks like a 5 year old did it.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I saw the painting. I'm glad he put the gum up there. Should have done it years earlier. All that painting was going to was influence more shitty artwork.

If they are calling something classic artwork it should at least by more complex and intriquing then a frame from south park.
    k

Though the picture, acquired by the DIA in 1965 and worth an estimated $1.5 million, is expected to make a full recovery...

Damn. It really was a horrible accident. I'm glad the painting even made it out alive.

Them be sum bad ass doctors.

+ Reply to Thread