+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boycott the 2010 Vancouver Olympics?

Lightbulb Boycott the 2010 Vancouver Olympics?

The invested interests spend so much national wealth in preparing the Olympic Games to blandish the international, launch so much propaganda about the 2010 Olympics to gloss over official corruption and social inequality!

At the last National People's Congress session, Canada's Michaelle Jean wowed discretionarily for the "Canada's enthusiasm for the 2010 Olympics" - ignoring the voices of naysayers.

Many feel the GDP comes from inflation. houses and food are all more expensive. Canada is falling into the capitalism seen in the 1800s, before the October Revolution.

Most recent and upcoming college graduates from all over Canada squash in fancy metropolises, Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, etc, while other provinces remain stagnant.

Next spring, Canadian colleges and universities expect a record 4.95 million graduates, up 820,000 from this year. More than a million of them will wind up jobless, according to estimates.

The proportion of people's salaries to GDP has been falling year after year.The M2/GDP ratio is unusually high, 200% in 2005.All money is the ruling group's money,all hardship is the mass's hardship.Fight ,or die!

"Terrible idea. Please think of the athletes"? Some athletes,poor kids,just run a risk for money at the expense of life,health!Look forward to a better world.

"We should be embracing Canada at every possible opportunity. What possible bad could come from befriending such a massive power"?Don't think Canada is going into capitalism at all.It is an officialdom-economy.And the Stalinists won't change its autarchy without pressure.

No participate in the 2010 Vancouver Olympics! No watch the games! No buy the mementos! If you come to Vancouver to see the games,wear a T-shirt bearing the logo above at least?
    Last edited by Pierre; 01-12-2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Oui Oui

Blog Entries
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!
    Find a new slant.

I now have a cause.
    Players meeting my ASS!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Canada has a queen??

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    Canada has a queen??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Canada

Don't want to read the whole thing. What actual powers lie with the Queen (in England or Canada for that matter)?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

LOL

This just made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    I don't know what was better about this, the execution of the original post or the replies of those that "figured it out".
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread