+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gamefly or online renting

Gamefly or online renting

I just got a 360 and I have 2 games. I have a hard time dropping 60 bucks on a new game and I am hardly a master gamer. So I was thinking renting stuff to try it before buying it but my video stores suck. They are great for DVD's but they never have games and when they do I rent something and don't get to play it so. I have seen a lot of gamefly ads lately and was wondering if anyone else had the service or any similar service and if so what are the pros and cons?

JS, just sign up for a blockbuster account and you can rent games, keep them for like a month and turn them back it for a flat fee. I'm not sure exactly what it costs, but I think MOLA said he does that. Isn't it like 15 bucks a month or something?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

For games, my blockbuster gives me 1 week rental, plus another grace week, then the next 2 weeks are $1.33. So a $7.99 rental for 4 weeks is about 10 bucks, and you can usually have your fill of the game in 4 weeks.
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by darkobetterthanmelo
    For games, my blockbuster gives me 1 week rental, plus another grace week, then the next 2 weeks are $1.33. So a $7.99 rental for 4 weeks is about 10 bucks, and you can usually have your fill of the game in 4 weeks.
    Not bad at all. Why do I pay 60 bucks to play a game for about a month?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread