+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can "we" get Bosh now?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I really don't see this deal happening, but in the few Raptors games I've watched, they definitely are desperate for a wing player.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    bump
    Find a new slant.

It all depends on what Toronto is looking to do - are they looking to dump salary and rebuild? Are they looking for other pieces? Because Detroit could offer them AI + Max + 1st rounder for Bosh and Kapono. But I have no idea what Toronto would be looking to do. I'm sure they could get better offers, but they couldn't clear salary better than that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

That depends on whether they think they can instantly replace him with Boozer.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

We would have to give them a better financial incentive to dump Bosh now.

I would offer AI in any deal, since it would solve our SG glut and also help the other team sellout the arena. That is an incentive they certainly would want.

Bosh, Jermaine O Neal, and Humphries, for AI, Rasheed, and Amir/Kwame. Hell they might even resign AI to fill the seats.

They would actually still save about 10 mill next season by renouncing their FA's and signing Boozer to a max deal since they would be off the hook with ONeal. They also would be relieved of paying Humphries during the free agency bonanza.

I think they would be pretty decent with Calderon, AI, Kapono, Bargnani, and Sheed and we would be greatly improved with Bosh, Dice, Oneal, and Maxiell as our bigs. Both teams would still be max free agent players in 2010.

Heck that same trade could even be done with Phoenix sending Amare to Toronto, and getting Rasheed and Fabio.

I'd do that deal for sure.

Stuckey
    Rip
    Tay
    Bosh or Dice
    O'Neal or Bosh

Calderon
    AI
    Kapono
    Sheed
    Bargnani

Would the Raptors make this move? I have my doubts. They'd have a ton of cap space after this year to play with though and if they don't think they're keeping Bosh, getting all that space could be a very tempting deal.
    _

+ Reply to Thread