+ Reply to Thread

Thread: doom / gloom prt 2: oh shit oh shit oh shit

doom / gloom prt 2: oh shit oh shit oh shit

kevin garnett claims to have discovered a new defensive maneuver and now wants only to be called 'cobra'.

we. are. fucked.

Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

You ruined the Playoff Subforum. It looked prettier when their was just the OST's in here. I will never forgive you.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

what can i say, i panicked when i heard cobra had discovered a new defensive maneuver. would this help?

sigh, i guess if people think im just babbling here is the link

Celtics big guy Kevin Garnett announced he’s ditching The Big Ticket for a new name - The Cobra! Garnett told WBZ’s Steve Burton that he came up with the new moniker after he invented a new defense maneuver during a recent game where he got down on all fours. That’s ssssssspecial! Anyway, Garnett broke the news during Burton’s one-on-three interview with the Big Three, Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. The extended interview will air on “Celtics TV” at 9:30 p.m. tomorrow on TV38.
    http://news.bostonherald.com/track/i...icleid=1087397

Couple of off topics here:

I wish Cobra was the Ultimate Terrorist Group in the world today. They're about as effective as Wiley E Coyote.

I can see where Garnett got the nickname from. Because when I see someone get on all fours, I instantly think: that reminds me of a cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread