+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fire up the Amar'e/Pistons trades

Blog Entries

Fire up the Amar'e/Pistons trades

Tay and Kwame (plus our 1st, presumably) works, but it takes Karen into luxury tax land.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    If we can include Wilcox, it would solve that problem, fwiw
    Find a new slant.

Or we could include Stuck and keep our pick.

Blog Entries
    *site explodes*
    Find a new slant.

1) Amare has a player option this year, would he opt out?
    -I think as long as Detroit is willing to pay him he'd stay

2) What do the Suns want?
    -I assume young talent or picks and short deals is all they want.

3) Who are they building around?
    -They will probably just let Nash play out his contract so they have someone to sell tickets while young talent grows. But who is in the core they want to add incoming Amare trade pieces too?

Those need to be answered before I start making deal ideas.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I would presume that's where Kerr starts any trade talks with us, Stuck and the pick. After all, despite the fact he's about to be grossly overpaid, he is a stud scorer, and those are hard as hell to find.

This lets CV come off the bench....at least I hope. No way in hell you can start those 2 together, you'd might as well just send Jonas down to the other end and have our other 4 players cherry-pick from the offensive end of the timeline.

1. He will-lots of teams with max money who would throw it at him to tell their fans they did something.

2. Yup. They want $ and some pieces or another stud, but that ain't happening.

3. No one right now. That's why they have to make this deal.

I wouldn't give them Stuckey for Amare. Not for a guy that can opt out anyway. If they want expiring bigs and Daye (or Tay) I'd take that risk though.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I wonder if they'd even want Stuckey. I can't see him and Barbosa making a very good backcourt. Neither have great range and are best attacking the basket. Neither are great PG's. Stuckey fits better with PG because at least Gordon has the range to open things up.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    i'd definitely do the Tay+ Kwame + our pick(top 3 protected) deal if Amare wants to stay here...but its still risky if Lebron and Bosh stay where they are, guys like Amare and JJ will get max contracts from teams like NY,NJ, Miami, Chicago

+ Reply to Thread