+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Manu Flopoboili out for 10 games

Manu Flopoboili out for 10 games

Tony Parker was quoted as saying that Manu is out for 10 games. Nothing official but lets hope so. We need all the breathing room we can get for home court advantage.

Wade and Manu kill themselves and I don't mean in a good way. They are always flopping or crashing into the floor that shit catches up with them. Their bodies cannot take all the drama.

I think the name

Manu Outtacontrobli is gangsta. Run it.

Quote Originally Posted by JS
    Wade and Manu kill themselves and I don't mean in a good way. They are always flopping or crashing into the floor that shit catches up with them. Their bodies cannot take all the drama.
    I was going to say the same thing - Ginobili plays recklessly and Wade plays fearlessly and as a result both take a pounding. We sorta shit on our guys for setting for the long jumpers instead of attacking the basket, however it's in attacking the basket where most of the injuries happen - landing on others feet and rolling an ankle or getting knocke while in the air and landing awkwardly and blowing out a knee.

I don't believe Parker knew for certain, he was just commenting in generalities. However even if he does miss 10 games, looking at the Spurs schedule, they are all winnable games as long as Parker and Duncan keep rolling and Finley steps up on occasion.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

The person of which was the flagrant fouler of me that caused this injury to my feets of fury should be banned from the NBA for the remainder of the season.

Screw Balky. I hate that guy. I'm glad he's hurt, it's going to be tough for the Spurs to continue to win games all season and hang with us for homecourt advantage if he's not 100%.

Homecourt baby!

BTW, Kilo, I love the sig man. I was cracking up when I heard that on LOST. Sawyer is great.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I'm glad Manu is hurt, not because of anything to do with the pistons though.

I'm glad because he's injured a few other people with his cheap style of play, and now to see his foot get twisted around backwards makes me smile. What goes around comes around.
    k

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kilo
    I was going to say the same thing - Ginobili plays recklessly and Wade plays fearlessly and as a result both take a pounding. .
    thats favortism. they both flop themselves to death. and maybe are a lil bit of both each. who knows.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread