+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell

Blog Entries

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell

I heard the audio of Donald's interview this morning on the radio and there were some vicious remarks that didn't make the story below.

I'm looking for the video, but so far, nothing on YouTube.

If I can find what I heard this morning, I think y'all would want to see/hear it, it's great stuff.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/news/38140/

The Donald Strikes Back

December 21, 2006

In an interview with ET late Wednesday afternoon, DONALD TRUMP has fired back at the comments ROSIE O'DONNELL made about him on Wednesday morning's episode of "The View."

Rosie had blasted the Miss USA co-owner with a rant on "The View," criticizing his ability to act as a moral compass for young women. The outspoken "View" co-host personally attacked The Donald's character after his decision to give current Miss USA TARA CONNER a second chance, following allegations of underage drinking and other misconduct.

Donald took his gloves off and hit back hard on Wednesday afternoon, saying, "Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting, I mean, both inside and out." He goes on to say that "she talks like a truck driver" and calls her "a disaster."

The Donald also questions, "I never understood, how did she even get on television?" He says he believes that "[Executive Producer] BARBARA [WALTERS] made a terrible mistake putting her on."

He tells ET that he's considering suing Rosie for remarks she made about his financial solvency. "I'll probably sue Rosie because she doesn't tell the facts," he says, adding that, though Rosie claimed on "The View" that he had filed for bankruptcy, he is worth "many billions of dollars" and "never filed bankruptcy."

He also says that suing her "would be fun."

O'Donnell had slammed Trump on the morning talk show because he "left the first wife, had an affair, had kids both times -- but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America. Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

"Here comes the lawsuit -- get ready -- this is going to be good," Rosie added, acknowledging that her comments could end up getting her in trouble.

Although Rosie has not yet responded to Trump's remarks, her rep earlier told ET: "Rosie stands by every comment she said today on 'The View' about Donald Trump."

The show's executive producers, BILL GEDDIE and BARBARA WALTERS (who called in from vacation), issued this statement to ET: "Both Rosie and Donald are high-spirited, opinionated people. Donald has been a friend of 'The View' for many years and Rosie, of course, is our enormously popular moderator. We cherish them both and hope the new year brings calm and peace."

Stay tuned to ET for the details on Hollywood's latest celebrity feud!
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Here's some of what was in the audio I heard, but there is still more.

Donald rips 'my nice fat little Rosie'

BY ADAM LISBERG
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Donald Trump's last-minute reprieve for his bad-girl beauty queen sparked a pageant backlash yesterday and a battle of the bigmouths with Rosie O'Donnell.

The thrice-married mogul threatened to sue the talk-show host - and to have one of his friends steal away the hefty O'Donnell's willowy, blond lesbian lover.

"This woman is totally out of control," he told the Daily News. "I'm worth billions of dollars, and I have to listen to this fat slob?" Trump's outburst came after O'Donnell ripped him on ABC's "The View" as a philandering blow-hard who had no business letting hard-partying Miss USA Tara Conner keep her crown.

"He's the moral authority," O'Donnell said, after flipping her hair to mimic Trump's .famous combover. "Left the first wife - had an affair. Left the second wife - had an affair. . . . But he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America.

"Donald, sit and spin, my friend!" she said, as the audience roared with applause.

O'Donnell wasn't worried when her "View" co-hosts warned that Trump might respond with lawyers: "He's gonna sue me, but he'll be bankrupt by that time."

But Trump told People magazine, "I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."

Trump, owner of the Miss USA pageant, was already catching flak for giving Conner, 21, a second chance despite reports of her drinking, snorting cocaine and getting hot and heavy with a string of guys. Conner, who agreed to enter rehab, is expected to check into the Caron Foundation in Pennsylvania today, a source said.

Trump called O'Donnell a "despicable . . . fat" failure who lied that he had gone bankrupt.

"When I saw the tape, I said, 'You'd better be careful or I'll send one of my friends over to take your girlfriend!' " Trump told The News. "I imagine it would be pretty easy to take her girlfriend away, considering how Rosie looks."

O'Donnell is in a committed relationship with TV executive Kelli Carpenter, with whom she is raising four children.

The battle erupted amid criticism that Trump milked Conner's misfortune for publicity.

While Conner keeps her crown, her 18-year-old sidekick, Miss Teen USA Katie Blair - who allegedly locked lips with Conner in New York nightspots - lost her position as a .national spokeswoman for Mothers Against Drunk Driving. "We do not feel, at this time, that Ms. Blair can be an effective spokesperson on underage drinking," the group said.

Meanwhile, fashion photographer Fadil Berisha strenuously denied a report in Sunday's News that he bought drinks for Conner and Blair at the nightclub Ultra earlier this month.

Berisha said they were invited to his Christmas party there, but neither he nor pageant boss Paula Shugart saw them there - and that he would never have provided alcohol to them.

Witnesses had told The News that Conner and Blair arrived later that night, after Berisha's party had ended.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Maybe no one else cares about this, but here's the video.

Well worth the 2 minutes.

Find a new slant.

Dang, nice video Donald. The chubby part made me laugh.
    Destiny

The Donald for President.

Donald is a jerk.

I'm wondering about Trump's combover. It looks as if he grows the hair on his back real long and pulls it over the front of his head. It's frightening. You'd think a guy "worth billions" could afford a nice rug, or even go bald gracefully. He has obviously managed to get laid with that 'do, it's not as if a shiny dome will scare the skanks away from his wallet.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers
    Donald is a jerk.
    They're both jerks. As jerks go, The Donald amuses me more than Rosie, but it's not like I give a flying fuck about either. The only real question in my mind is:

Is Rosie a dick and Donnie a cunt, or is it the other way around?

I disagree. IMO, Trump can say whatever he likes. The diff between Trump and every other celeb is that Donald says what's on his mind, while other place it in the hands of Publicists and spin doctors whom we never believe anyhow, since it's their job to basically lie.

Trump probably did this since, in his mind, he most likely thought Rosie would never expect such a massive frontside attack. I mean, how in the world is she going to show her face in public without somebody asking her about Trump's comments? This is less about a personal attack, and more about plain, good ol' fashioned torture.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Rosie says what's on her mind too.
    But as The Donald noted, there's not a lot there.

+ Reply to Thread