+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCAA 360 Demo available for DL on XBOX Live

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.

NCAA 360 Demo available for DL on XBOX Live

I could've posted this in the NCAA thread, but this deserves it's own.

A demo of NCAA 2007 (360) is now available for DL via XBOX Live. You can only play FSU vs. Florida on 1-minute quarters, but at least it's a glimpse of the game.

So, did anyone DL it?

What are your thoughts?

I played it at a friends house....didnt really have time to come to any conclusions other than the offensive lines really opened up to let people through

and I hate the light shading EA has been doing in all their games
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

I downloaded it and I've played it about 5 times now. I think it's pretty frickin' tight. The graphics are good, but aren't on the level of Fight Night and Table Tennis. The Swamp in HD was spectacular. It really looked like and felt like The Swamp. The gameplay was good and smooth, much improved over Madden. I really like the new engine compared to the last gen versions. I love the new analog kicking style. You use the left analog stick to aim your kick, and you use your right stick for power. One game I was kicking an XP and I didn't press the analog stick directly up and my kicker shanked it to the right. My only beef is with playcalling. I don't like how you have to go directly to the play that you want with your selection box. Gone are the days when you have 3 plays to pick from and you choose one. So now, if you're playing with a friend on the same 360, he will know exactly what play you picked (if he's a watcher). But other than that, this game definitely has a "next gen" feel to it and looks to be shaping up pretty nicely. I can't wait until I get this game tomorrow. All of you cats are going dowwwwwn!

I'll post a full review after I've played the game for a couple days.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I downloaded it and I've played it about 5 times now. I think it's pretty frickin' tight. The graphics are good, but aren't on the level of Fight Night and Table Tennis. The Swamp in HD was spectacular. It really looked like and felt like The Swamp. The gameplay was good and smooth, much improved over Madden. I really like the new engine compared to the last gen versions. I love the new analog kicking style. You use the left analog stick to aim your kick, and you use your right stick for power. One game I was kicking an XP and I didn't press the analog stick directly up and my kicker shanked it to the right. My only beef is with playcalling. I don't like how you have to go directly to the play that you want with your selection box. Gone are the days when you have 3 plays to pick from and you choose one. So now, if you're playing with a friend on the same 360, he will know exactly what play you picked (if he's a watcher). But other than that, this game definitely has a "next gen" feel to it and looks to be shaping up pretty nicely. I can't wait until I get this game tomorrow. All of you cats are going dowwwwwn!

I'll post a full review after I've played the game for a couple days.

I don't like the new playcalling menu either, but I guess there's a way to bluff, though.

+ Reply to Thread