+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: OST: Eastern Conference Semifinals: (1) Boston vs (4) Cleveland, Boston Wins, 4-3

I give TheBron credit for the long threes he hits, but when you are that unstoppable going to the rim, all those long shots strike me as lazy.

Another major play when Pierce out-hustled TheBron after Z easily won the jump ball. I believe they were down three at that point.

I hope no one is worried about Pierce having a game like that again. He is averaging what? 17 ppg in the playoffs? as long as you stay in front of him he'll usually shoot a pretty mediocre percentage. The big challenge will be scoring in the paint, that's where Prince and Sheed need to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by IronManKind
    I give TheBron credit for the long threes he hits, but when you are that unstoppable going to the rim, all those long shots strike me as lazy.

Another major play when Pierce out-hustled TheBron after Z easily won the jump ball. I believe they were down three at that point.

I hope no one is worried about Pierce having a game like that again. He is averaging what? 17 ppg in the playoffs? as long as you stay in front of him he'll usually shoot a pretty mediocre percentage. The big challenge will be scoring in the paint, that's where Prince and Sheed need to step up.
    There really is no reason in matchups, or chemistry Detroit should lose this series. Our Roster can score on their roster 1-5, and we neutralize more strengths than they do on our side. Then you add in depth...

The only thing going against us in homecourt, and that should not be a damn problem, just one road win and we are virtually guaranteed the Finals.
    Hell, even Flip is the better coach in this one....

Boston also has the consecutive game 7 history going against them as well.
    There is a reason for that. They weren't fast in the first place, and they look like they are getting worn down. They started to grind to a halt in the 2nd half of that game 7 at home. I like our chances in a long series, or a short serires, or any series.

The only reason I can see losing this is if Flip epically fails, or the Refs royally fuck us like I expect they shall try.

We, are, better. Regular season records be damned (Titanic Division?), we are the better god damn team. I expect Ray Allen to play a a little better, and Pierce to play ...well like he NORMALLY does.

At least I don't have to change my sig.
    Hype?

anyone gonna start the ECF series thread?

I gave it a passing thought...

+ Reply to Thread