+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inside North Korea

Inside North Korea

The link below is to a series of 14 short (4-5 min each) documentary videos shot in North Korea. I gotta say, this guy has big brass ones to even attempt this much less pull it off.

Some of this stuff is just plain trippy.

http://www.vbs.tv/video.php?id=1438428757

some random woman in her 50's was in the area(dmz) for hiking. the mountains she visited both go into north korea and south. she got shot and died which created all this controversy. i plan to watch this and put my insights into it as ive visited the dmz 4 months ago but yeah, north korea is fucked up because of Kim Jong Il and if south kore is to ever reunite, the south korean economy is going to take a HUGE hit.

that is amazing, yet sad

I can not get over the brain washing to hate americans. I am on 5 right now. I can not figure out why they put food out at every place in the banquet area when no one was there. You could just see the hate in the koreans eyes when they got off that ship that was captured and boy are they proud of that ship they captured 40 years ago.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    That documentary is AWESOME!

I'd love to get my hands on the NK propaganda footage they use heavily throughout, but it doesn't seem to be credited anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread