+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Run, Pharoah, run!!!!!!!!

Run, Pharoah, run!!!!!!!!

Damir Dokic wants YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBC News

DOKIC DAD MAKES KIDNAP THREAT

Jelena Dokic's estranged father has reportedly threatened to kidnap his daughter and kill an Australian in revenge for her return to the country.
    Damir Dokic, renowned for his erratic behaviour, is quoted in Serbian daily Kurir as saying he has "thought about dropping a nuclear bomb on Sydney".

Damir said he sought help from Serbian politicians in kidnapping Jelena.

He added: "I have even thought about killing an Australian in revenge, but I wouldn't gain anything from it."

Jelena responded in a statement: "This has proven to be yet another unfortunate distraction around my return to Australia and competitive tennis.

"I have spent my life recovering from events such as this.

"I will continue to work very hard on getting back to the top of my game and putting comments like these firmly behind me."

The WTA, the governing body of women's tennis, said it was concerned about the remarks and would do all it could to support Jelena's comeback.

"The Sony Ericsson WTA Tour is concerned about the welfare of Jelena Dokic and will continue to support her comeback in every possible way," said a spokesman.

Jelena began her career playing for Australia in 1998 before changing countries for Serbia in 2001, but recently she became estranged from her father and returned to Australia.

She lost to Virginie Razzano of France in the first round of the Australian Open on Friday.

Damir has not spoken to his daughter in two years.

In the past he has claimed the Australian Open draw was rigged, been ejected from the US Open in 2000 for abusing staff about the price of a salmon lunch, and smashed a journalist's phone at Wimbledon.

"Australia, with the help of Croatia and the Vatican, have brainwashed my daughter," Damir told Kurir.

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4626696.stm

LOL

Even if the bomb was dropped in Sydney which I highly doubt, he lives in Cairns

Other sports section?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    someone should tell her not to scratch her ass in public
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

First thing: Check your spelling Denny

Second thing: If someone drops a nuke in Syndey and I'm in Cairns I'd imagine the radiation would spread fairly quickly.

I'm no science major but I doubt I'd have much time to buy a ticket to the US to be free and clear.

Third thing: She can scratch her ass in public if she likes. While she's not that hot I wouldn't mind fucking her once.

Fourth thing: Her dad is a fucking loon.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Her body is tight. From behind a chick can be anyone you want them to be if their body is banging.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

I'd fuck this girl until her back broke and she gave me all her tennis money. Then i'd probably have to pull some tactics to take care of her crazy ass pops. (why do pretty girls always seem to have psycho fathers?)
    k

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    ~talking tennis before cliffy gets the urge to swat this~ yea but her father shouldn't be allowed at any tennis matchups. can you imagine him giving the "i will kill you" throught slash to her opponents?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

AG - is that you?

Throught? Don't you mean throat?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread