+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scientology Freedom Award Winner

Nothing this guy does surprises me anymore. He and all his little cult friends are all nut-jobs. Rumor has it that his kid isn't even his - it's Elron Hubbard's frozen sperm. I heard that and started laughing, but then I thought to myself - "Would I really be that surprised?" No.

On sadder news, Will Smith is starting to become a Scientologist. It's been nice knowing you, Will. I enjoyed your movies up until this point.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Last I heard, Jerry Seinfeld was one.
    _

According to Wikipedia he's not. He "took a few courses a number of years ago."

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I pretty much wrote off Beck as soon as he became a Scientologist. I'll continue to enjoy his albums up to 2006. Sea Change and Guero were fantastic. Same with Jason Lee, Mimi Rogers, Jenna Elfman, Isaac Hayes, Chick Corea, etc. Cruise is a joke and he's a shining example of how Scientology has nothing to offer people to make them mentally healthier.

Isn't it funny how Scientologists co-opt words like "freedom" and bastardize them almost to the point that they mean the exact opposite of what everyone else means when they say it?

BTW this whole "KSW" thing that Cruise is talking about in the video is "Keep Scientology Working." It was a policy handed down from the Church that everyone has to agree to every time they take a Scientology course. Basically, it says that if you're taking a course you're a Scientologist, and you're either going to take it as far as you can go, spend all your money, and fight the evil anti-Scientology forces with all of your might, or you're one of the bad guys and you should prepare to be dominated by Scientologists when the shit goes down.

Blog Entries
    Beck? I read he was a Satanist...

Must've just been a rumor then.
    Last edited by Timone; 01-18-2008 at 10:54 PM.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    I pretty much wrote off Beck as soon as he became a Scientologist. I'll continue to enjoy his albums up to 2006.
    Beck's been a Scientologist all along.

With all that money and fame, the LAST fucking thing I would want to be doing is going to church. Fuck that. You have all the fun in the world, and then on your deathbed have the pope come over and hand him a check. BAM you're forgiven (it's in the bible. Not the check part, just saying "Aw shit. I'm sorreeee)".
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Zip's right. And take it from me, being #1 on WTF's posting list and all.
    Last edited by Timone; 01-19-2008 at 07:55 AM.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I will say, though, Scientology does attract a lot of hotties. I keep waiting for a girlie magazine that isn't chickenshit to do a "Babes Of Scientology" layout.

+ Reply to Thread