+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matthew Stafford

Most overrated player I've seen.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I'm resigning Suh and letting StatMan walk. I dont care about the cap hit. I want Fairley, Suh, CJ, etc.

Trade Statman and draft a mobile QB. Pocket passers are dinofuckinsaurs or something.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Trade Statman and draft a mobile QB. Pocket passers are dinofuckinsaurs or something.
    "Gsubdivgbshjggh gsfhjjbgf tedbknfd, y'all."
    -Peyton Manning
    Find a new slant.

^ Dying breed, bro. Plus he has an offensive line somewhat like Brady. If you don't have an OLine, and as Gym and MM said is not that important, than draft a mobile QB. Or play someone like Hill, our backup, that isn't a pussy.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Jim Shorts and MM have never said the o-line doesn't matter. Their recent investment in Reiff and Warford is indicative of that; I like LaAdrian Waddle to start at one of the tackle spots no later than next year. Might have him at left and Reiff at right, or vice versa.

Warford is going to be a great guard, I think.

If we get performances like last week consistently out of Stafford, will you then realize the guy can be our QB?

Remeber when Gym Shorts said in an interview that there was a study about oline and more specifically LT and said that the study said winning teams didn't have a great LT. MM agreed in an interview. So they have changed their ways a lil bit but it was a long time coming.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11 View Post
    Jim Shorts and MM have never said the o-line doesn't matter. Their recent investment in Reiff and Warford is indicative of that; I like LaAdrian Waddle to start at one of the tackle spots no later than next year. Might have him at left and Reiff at right, or vice versa.

Warford is going to be a great guard, I think.

If we get performances like last week consistently out of Stafford, will you then realize the guy can be our QB?
    I'll try to get behind him but its not like I can just tell myself to like him and I will start liking him. He has to prove it with wins. He has to prove it by getting those first downs when we need to chew up the clock to win a game.

I would love to love the guy, I just see things in his game that I dont' like.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I will say this, if Bush produces like he did in this last game, he will go a long way to changing the look of this offense. He made the first guy miss on a lot of plays. And as we work more on our running game, making one guy(most likely a LB) at the line or just passed it, might mean a TD.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread