+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36
FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

That reads like the guy is learning how to program a VCR to record Who’s the Boss reruns.

Post, let's make this clear, @Bradley92756170 , Bradley Thomas Kvistad, the helper, last to be born of all the immortals, ask brother Satan, Donald Trump, Alan Alda, Raquel Welch(rocked your ass in 1 million years B.C.), new Paltalk, new Clubpogo, I Rule We Dit !,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    Post, let's make this clear, @Bradley92756170 , Bradley Thomas Kvistad, the helper, last to be born of all the immortals, ask brother Satan, Donald Trump, Alan Alda, Raquel Welch(rocked your ass in 1 million years B.C.), new Paltalk, new Clubpogo, I Rule We Dit !,
    Me trying to figure out what this person is saying

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Fucking dumbass Nikolas "Stupidfaced Shiteater" Stanley you fucking degenerate bag of gangrene weasel shit. Fuck off nobody denounced people on the maoist front with lojg fucking essays dumbass. This is not what the fuck maoists do but you're too busy on your paint chip diet mixed with soy cola diet veganism to fucking get your dumbass head out of your puss-laced shithole. Your rampant revisionism combined with your inability to fucking self crit over any level of retardation you do on a daily basis shows your cockroach personified decomposer breath for all it is, flat fucking garbage. You're a fucking prudish manwhore with no concept of tact. You fucking get yourself hung up on your rabies infested vitriol with your fucking anti-maoist memes too busy touching yourself to your recent fucking record player because lord knows you don't have any food left over for the fleas you broke ass fake Jason Unruhe motherfucking Leading Light horseshitter. You'll never have Hei's cult of personality, Jason Unruhe's money or that fuckboy Caleb's influence because you just sit at home and fingerbutt while did heroin. Your brain is too small to process the higher intricacies because it is splintered with frozen aids sickles and you're too afraid to battle test your garbage ass theory because you live in a place known for polar bears and being America's lubricant that makes big ol Saudi Arabia shemale dick go into the butthole getting ran through like the British did to Zanzibar ass motherfucker. You look like rectum. Your Leftbook whiteness prevents you from digesting the pure irony of your own obelisk of failure and pedantry. Your little skull-fucked sarcophagus will read "here lies an epitaph" because somehow you come off as a worse version of an alt-right Jon Hillstrom or an even more redpilled Shat Florence. Mustard gas eating dick weasel. You hold up Enver Hoax like he's some kind of illuminated gentleman when he was really just another steamroller asphault waiting in line for the serepindity but you're too much of a barbitchuate to notice that kind of shit aren't you. your communism is so iimmature and green i thought it was undergoing a gay ass version of photosynthesis. You're the kind of fucksandwich that needs denounced before you pollute the masses with your incoherent, quixotic drivel. You are too much of a pig latin to discourse with fucking EDL looking skinfucker. Your ignorance known no atmosphere but the one it was bred in which happens to be an empty vacuum floating on the adventurist non-backbone you mistake for a spine but is actually individualistic subterfuge. Coward.

Blog Entries
    Nikolas = OWNED

Blog Entries
    all the fags on this site that dont like dream theater either dont play musical instruments or just plainly dont know f**k all about progression and talent.Dreeam theater is one of the most technical f**king mainstream band out there.SO again any fags that want too talk sh*t about dream theater,find the facts first.next time u try to dis a dream theater be ready to be put in ur place bitch.

That is strongly evocative of a particular kind of person. Dream Theater stans are real.

Dear Prudence,
    I live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the country, but on one of the more “modest” streets—mostly doctors and lawyers and family business owners. (A few blocks away are billionaires, families with famous last names, media moguls, etc.) I have noticed that on Halloween, what seems like 75 percent of the trick-or-treaters are clearly not from this neighborhood. Kids arrive in overflowing cars from less fortunate areas. I feel this is inappropriate. Halloween isn’t a social service or a charity in which I have to buy candy for less fortunate children. Obviously this makes me feel like a terrible person, because what’s the big deal about making less fortunate kids happy on a holiday? But it just bugs me, because we already pay more than enough taxes toward actual social services. Should Halloween be a neighborhood activity, or is it legitimately a free-for-all in which people hunt down the best candy grounds for their kids?

—Halloween for the 99 Percent

Blog Entries
    Would be a shame if his/her tires got slashed
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    She's back for more. Jessica can't sing... she can't act... but she definitely looks hot. She belongs on stage with a pole, shakin' her tight ass for a fiver or ten spot, rather than takin' on a cool cut like "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'".

These boots are made for walking
    And that's just what they'll do
    One of these days these boots
    Are gonna walk all over you!

It's bad enough that The Dukes of Hazzard, a backwoods, shit-kickin', low-brow '80s television series set in the heart of Hee-Haw country during it's run of endless redneck car chases, is given new life as a movie by uninspired Hollywood hot shots who have no clue or original ideas, to make matters worse, we get ultra-bimbo Jessica Simpson desecrating the take-no-shit '60s hit single, "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'". Countryfied with the assistance of Willie "Pass the Joint My Way" Nelson, the new version of an old classic anthem is as limp as Uncle Jesse's dick after draining a bottle of Jack Daniels on a scorchin' summer night.

The song was originally popularized by Nancy Sinatra, with attitude... and later covered with menacing arrogance by the mighty Megadeth, for the Killing Is My Business... album. The daughter of "Ol' Blues Eyes" gained added respect for the song when Quentin Tarantino admirably included "These Boots..." in Kill Bill: Volume One, a film that is definitely worthy of the stompin' song, as opposed to a movie dedicated to the antics of those rebel flag wavin' Duke boys, moonshine, and incompetent law enforcement.

"Daisy" Simpson shows a complete lack of talent trying to carry off the remake of "Thes Boots Are Made for Walkin'", which features altered lyrics. I am being generous handing out a half-star rating for Jessica's lame recording.

The boot prints are firmly laid down with force. Nancy 'n' sneering Dave "The General" Mustaine walk all over J.S.

KNOCK IT BACK!

+ Reply to Thread