+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dantonio to Notre Dame? Auburn? Broncos? (Calgary Stampeders preparing to make offer)

Blog Entries

Dantonio to Notre Dame? Auburn? Broncos? (Calgary Stampeders preparing to make offer)

If they fire Weis, would he make the move?

Two of the "hottest" names out there for vacancies seem to be Brian Kelly and Mark Dantonio.

Pastor Mark has to be less than thrilled that Kelly's making more at Cincy than he is at MSU (he's getting just over $1m/yr.).

There's no doubt that Dantonio will be getting a pay raise, but will it be in East Lansing or someplace else?

If ND came in around $4-5m/yr, would he turn it down?

He could quote the Bible all he wants at ND.

This thread is an unofficial salute to bukdow, btw.
    Find a new slant.

He strikes me as the type that would stay at MSU until either his alma mater calls or it is a premier university. I guess you could call ND that. I would expect the calls next year. Everyone thinks the big ten stinks this year so I'm sure the bigger universities would want to see more than 1 year of sucess from him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Found this just now after posting this thread:
    http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps...90276/1021/XML

See "Dark Horse candidate"
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Devout Catholic, btw.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    No.
    lol, as expected.

So you think that if ND comes after him with big bucks, he turns them down, eh?
    Find a new slant.

Dantonio is a deity to the Sparty fans now. He can do no wrong. I haven't heard one Spartan fan think there's a chance of him leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Dantonio is a deity to the Sparty fans now. He can do no wrong. I haven't heard one Spartan fan think there's a chance of him leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Saban
    They're right!
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    lol, as expected.

So you think that if ND comes after him with big bucks, he turns them down, eh?
    No, I don`t think Dantonio is a Saban-type. And, no, I don`t think ND will come after Dantonio with $4-5 million.

Dantonio realizes he is building something pretty good in East Lansing and is happy and proud to be a part of it. He is looking at being a legend a la Biggie Munn. He is and will be compensated. Also, as I said above, I don`t believe Dantonio is a Saban-type. That being, a greedy worm that would chase a dollar bill into the mouth of a volcano. $1 million+ a year is enough money for anybody. Anymore is just pigish stupidity. Dantonio understands that.
    www.university.com

Blog Entries
    You appear to be quite close with Mr. Dantonio.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread