+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 48
FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons news, y'all

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    HATE "hanky panky" in city hall.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    HATE City Hall.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mibuzzboard View Post
    Go Savvas!!!
    Bet Savvas has got THE EYES, too.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    Pistons tickets went on sale to the public yesterday. Did you know that the Palace had only one drinking fountain available throughout the entire arena? It was across from section 104. If I make it to a game this season, I'll be sure to let you all know if the situation has improved at the new building. Like hell if I'm gonna pay for more than one bottle of water.
    UPDATE: According to this media guide PDF, there are four drinking fountains available in Little Caesar's Arena. I'll try to provide further impressions on this topic after attending tonight's game.

Blog Entries
    Pics please.

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Pics please.
    Checking out the scene, there are indeed four drinking fountains (really eight, with two fountains at each station) located roughly at the corners of the concourse. Here is a picture of one of them, located near Portal 1 (section 101, I think). I didn't take pictures of the others because they were next to restrooms and there were people standing next to them, so I didn't want to look weird.

I will judge this fountain on four criteria, as follows.
    Cleanliness: No noticeable grime or gum near the mouth, which is expected for something so new. Passing grade.
    Distance: On a full button press, the water traveled an adequate if unremarkable distance. It did not extend past the edge of the bowl, which is all that really matters. Passing grade.
    Consistency: You know how some drinking fountains have a smooth, consistent beam of water that holds together well in its travel to your mouth? This one wasn't like that. The water came out choppily, and as a result had a poor mouth-feel. I expect better from a new fountain. Failing grade.
    Temperature: Room temperature bordering on warm. Terrible. Failing grade.

Final evaluation:

No thank you, sir.

But that's not all! It turns out the upper floor also has at least one drinking fountain, located near Portal 31 (somewhere above Portal 1).

This was the same as the first, but the water was cool. And really, that's all that matters with one of these things.

Good enough for a thumbs up.

And with that, I end my evaluation of the LCA drinking fountains. This was a very silly thing to do and no one is better off for me having done it. In conclusion, bottled water is expensive.

Blog Entries
    Need larger pics please
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Also, I hope whomever you mugged is doing okay this morning.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    This is amazing, can't wait to go try them in person! Thanks!

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Van Gundy's lifestyle keeps flu at bay

The Pistons coaching staff remained depleted during practice. Assistant head coach Bob Beyer and fellow assistants Malik Allen, Rex Walters and Charles Klask missed Thursday's game while recovering from the flu. They were all absent once again on Friday. Another assistant, Tim Hardaway Sr., was out of town attending a funeral.

Van Gundy has managed to avoid getting sick, which he attributed jokingly to his "lifestyle choices."

"I've banged so many chicks, gotten so much bad stuff in my body that the flu would come and not notice the difference," he said. "I think that's the key."
    https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...fin/302107002/

+ Reply to Thread